You can manage your appliances even from your computer.
Disclosure regarding processing of personal data - information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003
1. THE DATA PROCESSING "CONTROLLER", pursuant to Article 28 of the Personal Data Protection Code is Candy Hoover Group Srl - with single shareholder, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore Aldo Fumagalli, via Privata Eden Fumagalli 20047 Brugherio (MB), Italy. Tax Code / Companies Register of Monza and Brianza 04666310158 - VAT No. 00786860965 - Fax 39 039 2086237 - e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing related to the web services of this site, (hosted by Salesforce.com, inc. The Landmark @ One Market, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA, 94105, United States) is also carried out at the premises of the processing Controller and is handled only by staff responsible for processing, or by any third parties entrusted with the maintenance or updating of the website pages.
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Personal and identification data. Personal data, any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number; identification data, personal data that allows direct identification of the interested party (such as but not limited to name, surname, address, email address, phone number, etc...).
Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used in the running of this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified persons, but by its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. The data could be used to verify responsibility in the hypothetical event of computer crimes harmful to the Site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses shown on this site and/or in completed data collection forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, essential for responding to requests, and of any other personal data included.
Specific information may be presented in the pages of the Site, relating to particular services or processing of data provided by the User or the Interested Party.
See the cookies policy at this link
3. The aims of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03)
Data voluntarily provided in the completion of data collection forms, and/or by sending e-mails will be processed for the following purposes:
A) data processing concerning:
- navigation on this site;
- any contact request, with the sending of information requested from you, including through form completion;
- completion of data collection forms for participation in competitions, prize games and contests;
- administrative and accounting activities in general. For the purposes of application of provisions regarding personal data protection, the processing carried out for administrative and accounting purposes is that related to organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
B) data processing concerning, until your opposition:
- prior written consent, for direct marketing, market research or other sample surveys and direct sales for the receipt – via automated means, e-mail, fax, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service) messages and other types, as well as through operator-assisted calls and postal service – of informative material for satisfaction surveys, promotional, advertising and commercial material or regarding events and initiatives, from Candy Hoover Group Srl – with single shareholder
C)data processing concerning, until your opposition:
- prior written consent, for direct marketing, market research or other sample surveys and direct sales for the receipt – via automated means, e-mail, fax, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service) messages and other types, as well as through operator-assisted calls and postal service – of informative material for satisfaction surveys, promotional, advertising and commercial material or regarding events and initiatives, from companies belonging to the Candy Hoover Group Srl – with single shareholder . The complete list of companies belonging to the group will be provided upon request to email@example.com.
4. Processing method - Storage
The processing will be carried out automatically and manually, with detailed modes and instruments to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by authorised personnel in accordance with the provisions of articles. 31 et seq. of Legislative Decree 196/03. Data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed.
5. Communication and disclosure
Your data, subject to processing, will not be disseminated and may be disclosed to companies contractually bound to Candy Hoover Group Srl – with single shareholder, abroad and within the European Union, according to and within the limits referred to in Art. 42 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. Personal data may be transferred abroad to countries outside the EU within the framework and the limits provided by Articles. 43 and 44 letter b) of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, in order to fulfil contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties in the following categories:
- individuals who provide services for the management of the information system used by Candy Hoover Group Srl – with single shareholder and the telecommunications networks (including email);
- companies of the group;
- studies and companies in the field of support and consultancy;
- authorities with responsibility for fulfilment of obligations of law and/or provisions of public bodies, on request.
Entities in the above categories have responsibility for the data processing, or act as totally independent data controllers. The list of existing supervisors is constantly updated and is available at the offices of Candy Hoover Group Srl – with single shareholder , via Private Eden Fumagalli 20047 Brugherio (MB) and on request firstname.lastname@example.org erhältlich.
6. Nature of the conferral and refusal
Apart from the provisions specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The conferral of data for the purposes referred to in section A) is optional but necessary. Any refusal to provide the data necessary for section A) will make it impossible to execute closely related and instrumental activities, for example, to obtain information requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. Conferral and consent to processing for the purposes referred to in sections B) and C) is optional. The refusal of consent for the purposes set out in sections B) and C) above will have no negative consequences regarding the purposes referred to in section A).
7. Rights of the interested parties
You will be able to assert your rights in accordance with articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 by contacting the Controller, Candy Hoover Group Srl and sending an email to email@example.com You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its extension, updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code). Pursuant to the same article, the interested parties have the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, and in any case to object to the processing for legitimate reasons. When contacting the Controller, the user is asked to provide e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone numbers, to enable the correct handling of the request.
n order to halt automated direct marketing communications (e-mail, SMS, MMS or fax) simply send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “cancellazione da automatizzato” (“unsubscribe automated”) or use our auto unsubscribe system for e-mail only, and you will no longer be disturbed.
In order to halt traditional direct marketing communications (operator calls, printed matter by post) simply send an email at any time to email@example.com with the subject “cancellazione da tradizionale” (“unsubscribe traditional”) and you will no longer be disturbed.
In order to halt any type of direct marketing communications simply send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “cancellazione marketing” (“unsubscribe marketing”) and you will no longer be disturbed.
Date updated: 07.10.2014
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the websites visited by the user, which retain the session data that could be used later in the site. The data allows the site to maintain user information across pages and also to analyse the way in which the user interacts with the website.
Cookies are safe – they can only store the information entered by the browser, relating to the access to the browser itself, or information included in the page requested. They cannot be turned into codes and cannot be used to access the user's computer. If a website encrypts information in the cookie, only the website can read this information.
2. What are the main types of Cookies?
Below is a brief description of the main types of cookies:
• Session and Persistent Cookies
Session cookies contain the information used in your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is stored on your computer beyond the time of use of the website (ASP.NET_SessionId and language)
Persistent Cookies (ASPXANONYMOUS type) are used to maintain the information that is used in the period between accesses to the website, or are used for technical purposes and for improving navigation on the site. This data allows sites to recognise that you are an already known user or visitor and thus adapt accordingly. The duration time of "persistent" cookies is determined by the website and can vary from a few minutes to several years.
• First-party and third-party cookies
First party cookies belong to the site that created them.
Third party cookies are created by domains outside the site; their data is stored with the third party.
• Technical and profiling cookies
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of transmission of communications over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary to the provider of a service from the IT company, explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service (see. Art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the controller or operator of the website. These include, for example, functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse in accordance with a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered. Analytics cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages that match the preferences shown by the user while navigating. Given these devices' considerable invasiveness into the private sphere of users, Italian and European legislation requires the user to be properly informed about the uses they are put to and to express their valid consent.
3. Which Cookies this web site uses, what their main features are and how to refuse consent for each profiling cookie
This web site may send you the cookies listed and briefly described below, for the purposes set out below.
Name of technical cookie
First or third party
Purpose of technical cookie
Xxx (if third-party cookie, please indicate the name of the third party)
Name of profiling cookie
First or third party
Purpose of profiling cookie
Link to refuse consent if available
Xxx (if third-party cookie, please indicate the name of the third party)
To refuse consent to the use of one or more profiling cookies the user can:
• access the link to refuse consent shown in the table above, if available;
• alternatively, follow the disabling procedures provided by the major browsers:
Microsoft Windows Explorer
Date updated: 10.07.2014